UW Oshkosh Clubs & Organizations
Looking to get involved? Join in!
What are your interests? Looking for a way to meet people, give back to your community or advance your professional goals? Check out the opportunities through student organizations on YOUR campus!
Benefits of getting involved:
- Feel At Home Involvement and membership allow you to invest yourself in the campus and community experiences around you.
- Meet New People By joining an organization of your interest, you will be able to make new friends with other college students who share those same interests.
- Experiences in Teamwork, Communication and Leadership Build your resume through opportunities offered by organizations that will enhance the skills that employers look for.
- Make A Difference Many organizations provide community services that allow students to make an impact on the lives of others.
- Improve Time Management Skills When you get involved in many activities, you have more things to juggle and your time management skills improve.
- Academic Satisfaction Students who get involved are more likely to be satisfied with their college experience and persist to graduation.
- Create Connections Getting involved outside of the classroom reinforces the learning that happens inside the classroom.
Student Leadership & Involvement Center - The Student Leadership & Involvement Center (SLIC) is the organization & club headquarters. Stop by the SLIC (Reeve Memorial Union 105) to learn about the 100+ organizations that exist to enhance your college experience.
What is in the SLIC? When you enter you will know it is a student space! We have couches, meeting tables, computers, mailboxes, cubicles for organizations, art supplies and leadership resources for organizations to use. The Oshkosh Student Association and Student Allocations Offices are also located within the SLIC. These offices and the front desk staff are here to support students, clubs and organizations.